Ultrabond ECO 120 is a latex-based adhesive designed for the installation of most broadloom carpets and felt-backed vinyl sheet flooring. Its formulation has been specifically crafted to provide ample working time for the placement and alignment of flooring.
Read all installation instructions thoroughly before installation.
- Spread adhesive evenly over the subfloor, keeping the trowel at a 45-degree angle to the subfloor.
- For porous substrates, install the flooring material into the adhesive while it is still wet. Over nonporous substrates, allow 20 minutes of drying time for the adhesive to tack up before placing flooring material.
- Install flooring per the flooring manufacturer’s written instructions.
- Periodically confirm the adhesive transfer to the backing by lifting the flooring material.
- Roll the flooring with the recommended-weight roller across the width and length of the flooring surface.